Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wine Weddings & Wizards

I thought about what I wanted to do for my next blog. My dad sent me as sweet video for all of you who enjoy a nice bottle of wine. I am thinking about trying it sometime next week when I get back from San Francisco. I will hopefully tape it and show you know if it really works or not.

HERE ARE SOME LINKS AND A SWEET PICTURE!!!

http://www.wimp.com/wineshoe/

Wine link I was talking about above! (Sorry the link wasnt working you are going to have to do it old school and cut and paste)



My friends Steph and Kyle on their wedding day last weekend...oh and my roommate/friend Lauren as the MOH!

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/movie-talk-new-trailer-marks-the-beginning-of-the-end-for-the-harry-potter-movies.html

Harry Potter Trailer!! Yes I love Harry Potter!! So excited!!

2 comments:

  1. Saw you followed my blog and wanted to drop by and say "hi". Hi! PS I love Harry Potter too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, which Blog is yours? I for some reason cant find you. Feel free to keep following! We will have to talk in Nov after the first movie comes out.

    ReplyDelete