Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Callies Personal Ad

My friend Callie told me that I should write a blog about her. What I took from that is she wanted me to write her a personal ad and post it on my blog to help her find a man. I would like to think that I know her pretty well and I know what she is looking for. So here goes nothing…enjoy (hope you like it Calico)

ABOUT HER:
Name:Callie

Age: 24

Color Hair: Blond

Height: 5’9

Education Level: Masters Degree

Career: Has a job with benefits

Location: East Coast

About Her: Likes to play with babies, enjoys touching peoples faces, sleeping in the shower, taking long showers, talking, having good personal hygiene, hanging out with family, has the ability to watch a movie for an hour and a half and miss the last 20 min of the film, strong belief that life is meant for 2, non smoker, great sense of humor, family and friend are very important to her, enjoys travel, loves Jesus, people usually describe her as a “spark plug”; she knows how to speak her mind, loves to love, likes John and Kate plus 8, oh and knows how to castrate


ABOUT HIM: (What she is looking for)

Age: 24-30

Hair Color: All types

Height: Taller than 5’10

Education Level: Bachelors degree or better

Location: East Coast

Looking For: A man who only has eyes for her, someone who can make her laugh, someone who can love her for who she is, someone who is smart and cute, someone who is generous in all aspects of life (love family friends), love for God, someone who is self confident and interesting, liberal minded, non smoker, financially independent, thoughtful, emotionally stable, down to earth, someone who is huggable, enjoys exploring their inner spirituality, is caring, likes learning about different cultures, oh and likes long walks on the beach and good conversation


*If anyone else wants me to write a personal ad for them please let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment