Monday, June 28, 2010

No Prob Bob

Random Thought 1: I found myself reading different blogs last week, let me tell you it can be very addicting. You really feel like you get to know people. I now need to get back on track with writing my blog. I take piano lessons and my teacher last week told me that I need to work on my tempo. Like all good procrastinators I waited till the night before my lesson to practice. I find myself enjoying playing once I start because I can see that I am getting better each week. There is nothing like a guy who’s 5 years younger looking down on you if you don’t practice. I realized though that tempo is hard. I would say I am above a starter but not an expert somewhere in the middle. I can read music and follow it (for the most par). Moral of the story: practice really does make perfect.

Random Thought 2: I was at work and one of our ambassadors came into the office and asked for a pen because he was attending a meeting and forgot one. I gave him a pen and after the meeting he came back and the conversation went as followed:

Him: Thanks for the pen.
Me: No prop Bob
Him: My name is Eric not Bob (as he is heading for the elevator)
Me: No…wait…it’s a phrase…I mean a saying....I know your name…sorry
Him: Yeah ok crazy

Ok, he really didn’t say that he just said oh ok and walked away. Moral of the story I no longer say “no prob bob” to anyone at work. I guess I am the only one who says that??

No comments:

Post a Comment