Saturday, August 4, 2012

Wine, Wineries and Grapes


The first thing that comes to mind when I think of Napa and Sonoma is wine, wineries and grapes. A few weekends ago I did a whirlwind tour of the Northern California Wine Country on a quest to visit some of my favorite wineries as well as a few new ones.  My goal was to take pictures, buy wine glasses and enjoy one of the greatest places on earth.  Here is a snapshot of my trip.

A special thank you to Benziger Winery for providing me with an awesome extended tour and barrel tasting. @BenzigerWinery www.benziger.com


Benziger Family Winery 

 Jacuzzi Family Winery

Viansa 

 Cline Cellars

 Domaine Carneros

 Gloria Ferrer

 Madonna Estate

 Artesa

B.R. Cohn Winery

 Mondavi Family Winery

 Etude Winery

Nicholson Ranch 

 Grapes

 Vineyard

Benzinger Cellar

Barrel Tasting

Cave Cellar

 Vineyard 

2 comments:

  1. I assume you had a designated driver. Great pics - sounds fun.
    rlw

    ReplyDelete