Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Orange Belt

Tomorrow is a big day. I have my taekwondo class I am testing to get an orange belt. I have to memorize 6 different combinations for my class and do some strength tests. So instead of practicing them I am blogging right now. I hope to get enough motivation to practice my sweet moves after this blog. Especially since when I left my class on Monday the instructor who owns the company ran outside into the parking lot and the conversation went as followed:

Instructor (Him): Kennedy
Kennedy (Me): Yes Sir
Him: Are you coming on Wednesday?
Me: Yes, I will be there
Him: Are you scared?
Me: I don’t think…so
Him: Well you should be. *Walks away*

So....I will be practicing tonight. I will let everyone know in my next blog how I do.

A quick update, the iPad2 is totally sweet and I would definitely recommend one. I have been asked many times if it could replace my computer. I have realized that it could not replace my computer for 3 reasons 1. Lack of Hulu.com 2. Can’t make sweet CD mixes 3. Unable to write my blog in an affective amount of time (I tried). I have not purchased a keyboard yet but once I do there will only be only 2 things I need my computer for. The iPad2 is a lot faster and now I have a lot of sweet apps (thanks Jenna). That being said I have yet to find an app for “growing, learning and living” more. I guess like my friend Anna told me I just need to chill out and live life. That is my new goal.

I should go practice my combinations now and my push ups I have to do 30 real pushups that might be the hardest part…I start to shake after about 20 now….wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment